07/07/2012 by Sarah Ritchie
Just over a year ago I shared with you a collection of inspirational ideas titled: “29 Ways to Stay Creative. It’s a little difficult to “stay” creative unless you first “get” creative. Let’s get creative together! Here are some idea starters.
- Go for a walk (keep your eyes and ears open; look around; be inspired by nature).
- Do something to challenge yourself.
- Read a book.
- Start a journal.
- Write your memoirs.
- Listen to music.
- Watch children at play (fearless, aren’t they?).
- Watch people (if they can do it, so can you!).
- Take a road trip.
- Turn off your TV, computer and other distractions.
- Listen to the birds.
- Draw or paint something.
- Take up a new hobby.
- Resurrect an old hobby.
- Talk to someone new.
- Teach someone how to do something you know.
- Photograph what inspires you.
- Attend an art or craft class.
- Help others.
Now it’s your turn!