08/02/2011 by Sarah Ritchie
Here’s my list. Why don’t you give it a go? It might be a good litmus test of moving forward vs stagnation!
- I live in a different part of town (nicer, safer, quieter)…9th house in 9 years!
- I’m freestyling through the blogosphere.
- I started painting again.
- I joined Facebook (some would say that was a backward step…time will tell!)
- I started tweeting (ditto comment for point #4!)
- I converse warmly with people overseas whom I have never met in person.
- I’ve reconnected with old school friends, thanks to social networking.
- I fell in love with the library and audiobooks.
- I caught my first fish (and ate it).
- I had my tonsils removed (a lifelong ambition fulfilled).
- I learned I shouldn’t eat grapes.
- I started riding the train to work.
- I discovered that it IS possible to buy a Ralph Lauren skirt for less than NZ$30!
- After the purchase in #13 I learned that wearing a skirt can be enjoyable.
- I learned – through doing – that life is more about what you put into it than what you get out of it.
I’d love to read YOUR list!