22/01/2011 by Sarah Ritchie
- A smile will cost you nothing and could change another person’s day.
- It take more muscles to frown than to smile, and – apparently – we “get the face we deserve“.
- To put some cheer in your work day, surround yourself with things that make you smile (a photo, card, saying, flowers, cartoon, etc).
- Whether you prefer the Mona Lisa or the Cheshire Cat, there is a smile to suit everyone and any occasion. Try one on for size.
- If you don’t smile because you’re embarrassed about your teeth, can you afford to do something about it? It would probably make a huge difference to how you view both yourself and others.
- A smile can change someone else’s opinion about you in an instant.
- A smile can ‘break the ice’.
- A smile can open doors.
- A smile can help forge friendships and close business deals.
- A smile can thaw a cold heart.
A smile is a gift we give to someone else. Be a gift-giver today!
“A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.” (Proverbs 17:22, The Bible)